On Monday 6 April we partially resumed operations (Wednesday in the case of ATV and Varnet). We are going to adapt our production facilities and workforce in order to prevent any transmission of the virus with the aim of protecting our employees, clients and suppliers.
Access to our site will be restricted:
No one, other than our staff, will be able to enter our workshop and our offices will be closed.
However, it will be possible to collect or deliver merchandise between 8 am and 12 noon, provided the following measures are respected:
- Park in the lorry car park
- Call the number on the poster displayed on the gate and reverse from the gate by at least one metre
- Move the vehicle to the location indicated by the warehouse keeper.
- Use the necessary PPE.
- Prepare the lorry (remove the cover, open the rail/tailgate) to prevent any contact with our employee.
- Remain outside or in the driver’s seat whilst the staff on-site brings you your order or unloads your merchandise.
- During the handover, always stay at least one metre from the other person.
- Check the load, recover, strap…
- No direct handover
- No delivery note to be signed
- If there is a waybill, position it in the place indicated by the warehouse keeper who will sign it with their own pen without handling it and without removing his/her gloves.
The purpose of all of these restrictive measures is to protect us.
Please observe them strictly.
We hope to see you again soon in excellent health.